All our High Density Rigid Polyurethane and fiberglass products are made to order and cannot be returned without the permission of American Frame Mfg. Co. Any return request must be made within 30 days from the day of receipt for an exchange or credit.
- Custom products cannot be returned.
- You cannot return any products that have been cut or altered in any way.
- All clearance items are final and cannot be returned.
- Dye lot changes (color variances) are NOT a valid reason for returns. Due to differences in texture, colors may vary between styles of products.
- If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read our Shipping Policy.
Returning a Product – If you need to return merchandise, please follow this process to assure proper credit.
- To start the return process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to get the address you will be shipping to. We are not responsible for any merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number nor can we be responsible for extra shipping charges if items are shipped to an incorrect address. If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read our Shipping Policy.
- Send back any returned merchandise in its original packaging with proper packaging material intact. Claims cannot be filed on items not properly and securely packaged.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the boxes.
- Arrange and pay for the return shipping, including any shipping insurance. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.
- You are also responsible for a 25% restocking fee.
- We must receive all merchandise returned to American Frame Mfg. Co. in resalable condition to give credit. We issue credit only after we have received and inspected the merchandise.
- Items must be received back to American Frame Mfg. Co. within 30 days of the date the RMA was issued.
*Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is assumed when a purchase order is received.