As the leading manufacturer on the west coast of high-density polyurethane products, we have been helping clients design, engineer, and make 100% custom architectural urethane products to suit their specific needs. We will transform your idea or “problem” into a revenue generating “solution”!
Step 1: Strategy Session: This is where you tell us about your business and your particular idea or problem. During the session, we will conduct an initial feasibility assessment to determine how we can best help transform your idea or problem into a profitable solution.
Step 2: Engineering Your Custom Solution: This is where our experience and team of designers and engineers work on solving your needs with a 100% custom prototype ready for testing. In this phase we will develop custom-designed packaging thus providing the best protection possible for your product.
Step 3: Testing/Finishing: First, our product design & development team tests the new product internally to ensure it exceeds your quality standards. Next, prototypes are delivered to you for internal and field tests prior to roll-out. Once approved, we set-up our manufacturing facility to produce your new product in quantity while ensuring maximum quality every step of the way.
Step 4: Roll-Out Your New Custom Product: Once testing is complete and the prototype approved, we move on to full-scale manufacturing. We then send finished and fully packaged product straight to your warehouse or distributors.
List of suggestions to help with your project:
- We manufacture panels available to the industry. We can also manufacture specific panels with your own look, design, stone, and finish when tooling is paid for exclusive use.
- Your design team needs to select type and texture of stone. You can send us the stone selected or come to our facility and we can make the selection together from a local stone supplier.
- We need approximately 35sq. ft. of stone to make original master.
- From this we make a silicone mold and present you with the first article for your approval.
Our tooling and set up fee is between $2,000 and $5,000 each style of panel depending on size and difficulty. Fifty percent tooling deposit is required at beginning of the project. The average delivery time for first article approval is eight weeks.
Price will be per square foot, once quantity, size and finish has been determined.
To be determined by the customer.
- 50% Deposit.
- Balance before shipping.
- FOB San Diego, California, USA.
- Product will be shipped by the carrier of your choice or the best carrier possible (UPS, Motor Freight, etc).
We know that our product will enhance the look of your final project or product!
To order customized project contact us:
7560 Bristow Court Unit B, San Diego, CA 92154-7428